More Baby Taylor

Taylor is soooo adorable and I absolutely love being able to be his mom! I am feeling relatively well considering I had a baby less than 5 days ago. I'm mainly just tired because he thinks that night time is daytime and because I can't stop holding and looking at him. David and I can't even begin to express in words the love that we feel for our precious little boy. Here are a few more pictures:


*Some of the things he LOVES: being swaddled, (he likes it really tight and he looks like a little burrito-haha!) laying on one of our chests and listening to the heartbeat, and having his hair washed - he cooed the whole time!

*Some of the things he doesn't like: diaper changes, not having all of his clothes on, and sleeping in his little crib - he much prefers sleeping on a person :)



Comments

Heather he is so beautiful and we're so happy for you (not even jealous....well maybe a little, but not in an evil way). best wishes for all the adjusting to come!
Shanicherie said…
SOooooo so so so cute Heather! He's adorable! I'm glad to hear you're feeling well! I hope you guys are all adjusting well! CONGRATS!
Krissy said…
Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful. Whenever you've got a few minutes, give me a call and we can talk about how great baby boys are. Or whenever you're in South Jordan, let me know and Eddie and I will come see you.

I can't believe how much hair he has!
Unknown said…
Hey Heather! This is Stella from the SHC. Did David tell you I saw him and the baby in the nursery just a few hours after he was born? Little Taylor is a cutie! Congrats!
Jenna and Steve said…
He is SO cute! Congrats
He is such a cute little boy. It is so much fun to just hold them and stare at them. They are just so perfect. Congrats again!