We're having a...

GIRL!!!
So our little baby #2 decided to cooperate for an ultrasound today and we are pretty excited to know that we'll be adding a little girl to our family in about 3 months. We are very excited and are trying to think in pink. :) My only worry is that Taylor will turn her into a tom-boy because he is so obsessed with basketball-haha!

Getting a little bit more of a baby bump :)

Comments

Christy said…
Congrats! That is awesome!
Jodi said…
Fun! You for sure need a little girl.

Oh, and likewise. I always read your blog but am sometimes a bad commenter. :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting. When are you due?
Aghhh!!! 3 months?! I didn't realize it was so soon :) Are you even looking pregnant yet?! You weren't less than a month ago.
Caitlinp said…
Yay for girls! She will be gorgeous and fun and girly, I'm sure of it.
Kara Lyn said…
Yeah for you. It will be great for your family with one little boy and one little girl. I have an older brother and it is the best. Congrats!!
Marin said…
I soooo CALLED it!!! Yeah i thought it would be a girl! Congrats!! They are sooo much fun!!!!
Chrissy said…
Yay for a girl cousin! :) We are so excited for you guys and can't wait for her to arrive. Thank heavens she cooperated and you don't have to wait to be surprised the day she is born! Love you guys!!!
Gloria said…
Yay!!! That is sooo exciting! :) Congrats! Have you started to even SHOW yet!? :) Hope you're feeling well! :)
DAVIS said…
A little girl! That is soooo fun! I hope she is a "priss"!!! I am so excited for you!
Luke and Mary said…
YAAAAAAY! What a little dancer she will be! And those shoes were really cute! :)
I'm excited for you! I know what you mean about the tomboy thing. Already Isaac likes to put toy lizards and snakes into Amy's hands. :)
Krissy said…
Yay! Congrats! I am glad that she cooperated this time.
Congrats on the girl! It seems like everyone is having the opposite gender of what their first baby is. I love the name you already have picked out too! So cute! Oh and you look absolutely fabulous for being 6 months along! If I remember correctly you were showing quite a bit more with Taylor, right? What's your secret? I feel like I'm huge with this pregnancy in comparison to Ethan's! You look great!
La_ska said…
Поздравляем!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Our little girls will only be like 5 months apart. You look fantastic by the way! Have fun buying lots of pink things!
Jane from Rus said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.