Christmas 2012

Christmas @ Grandpa & Mimi's House:
Christmas Eve @ The Dayton's


Christmas @ My Mom's House:
'Mary' & 'Joseph' while acting out The Nativity
Late-Night Christmas Eve Dinner:
Christmas Morning:
Grandma & Tay waiting for everyone else to wake up:
We left around 11am for Montana:
Grandma gave us the perfect gift for driving between UT & MT:
Our car was PACKED! I didn't even have any foot room:
This is how much was in our little Honda Accord, I have no idea how David packed it all in there:
 David's big surprise for the kids when we arrived - new comforters!

Comments

Judy said…
Looks like your kids had the ultimate Christmas holiday! Congrats on moving into your house...hope you're settling in ok :)
Sara Waldron said…
Looks like a crazy, busy Christmas! Good luck moving in!
Chrissy said…
Wow - it looks like you guys filled a lot into a little bit of time! Your kids look like they had a great Christmas. Two things: Hopefully Lilia will grow into that bib! :) And I can't believe you made it all the way from UT to MT with no foot room - you're incredible!!!
It looks like you guys had a very busy but wonderful Christmas. I am so glad David is back! I can't believe how much stuff you crammed into your car :) Your kids are getting so big, and are so cute!

So I filled my blog and started a new one. Here it is: stephandjeff.petersenfam.net