No Girls Allowed!
A couple of weeks ago, David and Taylor took a 'boys only' trip to California for a few days. David's sister and her family just bought a house and David wanted to help paint. Taylor got to go and play with cousins. He was so excited to go on a trip that was 'just for the boys!'
| He was up early and ready to get going! |
| Apparently he spent a lot of time using these in the car - I'm so glad I threw them in last minute! |
| They stopped in Vegas for lunch with one of David's friends from law school - Leland Faux. |
| So excited to see Christopher! |
| A fort! |
| David helped Chris tear out flooring, tape, paint, etc... |
Luckily they got in some beach time too:
| A bike ride on the beach - it sounds wonderful! |
| David with his sisters. |
| I guess Sara found Taylor like this one night - haha! |
| I love the cute cousin pictures David took! Christopher is hilarious! |
| Becky helped for a bit too. |
| Totally posing... :) |
| Talking to me on the way home. He was so excited to go and then also so excited and sweet to me when he got back. :) |
Comments
That was so nice of David to drive out there to help. I'm glad you posted pictures of the house cuz I'm not sure how long it'll take Sara to get to that:)