Our Baby is 1!!!

I cannot believe that our sweet little boy is already a whole year old! Time goes by too quickly! He had a fun birthday on June 25th playing with balloons, blowing bubbles, and swinging in the park. In the evening we had a "party" with a few presents (thank you to all the relatives who sent gifts) and some chocolate cake that Tay loved! I made him his own little mini-cake with some of the batter from the main cake. :)

Comments

Bonnie Gutzman said…
Heather-you and David both look really good in that picture with Tay inbetween you. :) You are such a cute family! I miss you guys!!!
Chrissy said…
You guys, he is such a cute little kid! I can't believe he is one already, and I SO look forward to when we can see you guys again!
The Cranney's said…
Wow! Happy b-day Taylor. Time really does fly by so fast. I can't believe it. I hope you guys are doing well. Call me when you get back to Utah :).
Sara Waldron said…
Holy cow, he is starting to look so old! Sounds like he had a fun birthday.
Hi Heather! That was so much fun reading about your past couple of months (I need to add you to my bloglist so I stay a little more on top of things!) and I can't believe how grown-up Taylor looks. You guys are such a cute family!! I did realize that I could never survive on Europe, however, since I rarely put coats on anyone in the family, and shoes are even optional at times...I guess I'm more of an island kinda girl. ;) BTW, we're going private on our blog, so if you're interested, drop me a note! Have a great time in CO, and we'll see you when you get back!
I can't believe he is already 1!!! He sure seems like a cutie! His little cake is so cute. So is he walking? Dallin had that same walker...he loved it.

We have the same cell phone number we had right before we moved. But we use skype all the time. Dallin loves to talk to people on it. Do you still have the same email address, and I can send you my skype info so we can catch up! Hope to talk to you soon!
Ie Li said…
He's sooo cute! Heather, you look fantastic.
DAVIS said…
OH my gosh! How cute is he! Heather you are so skinny! You look great! :-) Glad to see everything is going well for you guys!
Coombs Family said…
Time does fly! I can't believe he's one! My gosh, that is so crazy! What a little sweetie he is. It's so fun to hear from you! Looks like you guys have been on quite the road trips :) That is so fun! I would love to travel the world! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. We miss you guys. Once, if ever, we all are in Utah at the same time, we should get together! Wouldn't that be fun? Hope to chat again soon :)